Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BALLS
- A spherical object used as a plaything; "he played with his rubber ball in the bathtub"
- A solid projectile that is shot by a musket; "they had to carry a ramrod as well as powder and ball"
- One of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens; "she kicked him in the balls and got away"
- A more or less rounded anatomical body or mass; "the ball at the base of the thumb"; "he stood on the balls of his feet"
- A lavish dance requiring formal attire
- A compact mass; "a ball of mud caught him on the shoulder"
- The people assembled at a lavish formal dance; "the ball was already emptying out before the fire alarm sounded"
- United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989)
- An object with a spherical shape; "a ball of fire"
- Form into a ball by winding or rolling; "ball wool"
- A pitch that is not in the strike zone; "he threw nin