- Young sheep
- The flesh of a young domestic sheep eaten as food
- A sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- A person easily deceived or cheated (especially in financial matters)
- English essayist (1775-1834)
- Give birth to a lamb; "the ewe lambed"
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition for: BALMS
- Semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing