Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BANGS
- Leap, jerk, bang; "Bullets spanged into the trees"
- Strike violently; "slam the ball"
- A conspicuous success; "that song was his first hit and marked the beginning of his career"; "that new Broadway show is a real smasher"; "the party went with a bang"
- Close violently; "He slammed the door shut"
- A border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
- Have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
- A sudden very loud noise
- Move noisily; "The window banged shut"; "The old man banged around the house"
- A vigorous blow; "the sudden knock floored him"; "he took a bash right in his face"; "he got a bang on the head"
- To produce a sharp often metallic explosive or percussive sound; "One of them banged the sash of the window nearest my bed"
- The swift release of a store of affective force; "they got a gre