- (a.) Made of bark.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BANKER
- (n.) One who conducts the business of banking; one who, individually, or as a member of a company, keeps an establishment for the deposit or loan of money, or for traffic in money, bills of exchange, etc.
- (n.) A money changer.
- (n.) The dealer, or one who keeps the bank in a gambling house.
- (n.) A vessel employed in the cod fishery on the banks of Newfoundland.
- (n.) A ditcher; a drain digger.
- (n.) The stone bench on which masons cut or square their work.