Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: BARBECUE
- (n.) A hog, ox, or other large animal roasted or broiled whole for a feast.
- (n.) A social entertainment, where many people assemble, usually in the open air, at which one or more large animals are roasted or broiled whole.
- (n.) A floor, on which coffee beans are sun-dried.
- (v. t.) To dry or cure by exposure on a frame or gridiron.
- (v. t.) To roast or broil whole, as an ox or hog.