Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BARBS
- Provide with barbs; "barbed wire"
- One of the parallel filaments projecting from the main shaft of a feather
- A subsidiary point facing opposite from the main point that makes an arrowhead or spear hard to remove
- The pointed part of barbed wire
- An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect; "his parting shot was `drop dead'"; "she threw shafts of sarcasm"; "she takes a dig at me every chance she gets"
- An ancient breed of pigeon