- A person who takes a bath
- A person who travels through the water by swimming; "he is not a good swimmer"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: BARTHES
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- The process of taking in and expelling air during breathing; "he took a deep breath and dived into the pool"; "he was fighting to his last breath"
- An indirect suggestion; "not a breath of scandal ever touched her"
- A slight movement of the air; "there wasn't a breath of air in the room"
- The air that is inhaled and exhaled in respiration; "his sour breath offended her"
- A short respite