- A piece of furniture resembling a cupboard with doors and shelves and drawers; for storage or display
- Housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- A storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock
- Persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BASCINET
- (n.) A light helmet, at first open, but later made with a visor.