- String together like beads
- Decorate by sewing beads onto; "bead the wedding gown"
- Form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- A small ball with a hole through the middle
- A beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- A shape that is spherical and small; "he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"; "beads of sweat on his forehead"
- Several beads threaded together on a string
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BASED
- (a.) Having a base, or having as a base; supported; as, broad-based.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Base
- (n.) Wearing, or protected by, bases.