- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Sabre
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BEARINGS
- The direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- Relevant relation or interconnection; "those issues have no bearing on our situation"
- A rotating support placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily
- Heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield
- Dignified manner or conduct
- Characteristic way of bearing one's body; "stood with good posture"