- Indistinct or hazy in outline; "a landscape of blurred outlines"; "the trees were just blurry shapes"
- Tired to the point of exhaustion
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BEASTLIER
- Resembling a beast; showing lack of human sensibility; "beastly desires"; "a bestial nature"; "brute force"; "a dull and brutish man"; "bestial treatment of prisoners"
- Very unpleasant; "hellish weather"; "stop that god-awful racket"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Give equal rights to; of women and minorities
- Release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
- Grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Grant freedom to; "The students liberated their slaves upon graduating from the university"