- A room used primarily for sleeping
- English architect (1723-1796)
- A natural or artificial enclosed space
- A room where a judge transacts business
- An enclosed volume in the body; "the chambers of his heart were healthy"
- A deliberative or legislative or administrative or judicial assembly; "the upper chamber is the senate"
- Place in a chamber
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: BECHARMS
- Attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
- Control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft