- A machine for putting objects or substances into bags
- A workman employed to pack things into containers
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BEGGAR
- (n.) One who begs; one who asks or entreats earnestly, or with humility; a petitioner.
- (n.) One who makes it his business to ask alms.
- (n.) One who is dependent upon others for support; -- a contemptuous or sarcastic use.
- (n.) One who assumes in argument what he does not prove.
- (v. t.) To reduce to beggary; to impoverish; as, he had beggared himself.
- (v. t.) To cause to seem very poor and inadequate.