Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions of: BEGINNINGS
- The act of starting something; "he was responsible for the beginning of negotiations"
- The first part or section of something; "`It was a dark and stormy night' is a hackneyed beginning for a story"
- The event consisting of the start of something; "the beginning of the war"
- The place where something begins, where it springs into being; "the Italian beginning of the Renaissance"; "Jupiter was the origin of the radiation"; "Pittsburgh is the source of the Ohio River"; "communism's Russian root"
- The time at which something is supposed to begin; "they got an early start"; "she knew from the get-go that he was the man for her"