- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bleat
- (a.) Crying as a sheep does.
- (n.) The cry of, or as of, a sheep.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BELATING
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Belate
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Table
- (a.) Perceptible to the touch; tactile; palpable.
- (a.) Capable of being possessed or realized; readily apprehensible by the mind; real; substantial; evident.