- (adv.) In a base manner; with despicable meanness; dishonorably; shamefully.
- (adv.) Illegitimately; in bastardy.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BELAYS
- Fasten a boat to a bitt, pin, or cleat
- Something to which a mountain climber's rope can be secured
- Turn a rope round an object or person in order to secure it or him
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A positive or nonacid constituent of compound, either elementary, or, if compound, performing the functions of an element.