- A gymnastic apparatus used by women gymnasts
- Long thick piece of wood or metal or concrete, etc., used in construction
- The broad side of a ship; "they sighted land on the port beam"
- (nautical) breadth amidships
- A signal transmitted along a narrow path; guides airplane pilots in darkness or bad weather
- Smile radiantly; express joy through one's facial expression
- A column of light (as from a beacon)
- Broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
- A group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- Express with a beaming face or smile; "he beamed his approval"
- Experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion; "She was beaming with joy"; "Her face radiated with happiness"
- Have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink; "Her face glowed when she came out of the sauna"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BEMAS
- Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir; often enclosed by a lattice or railing