- (n.) The nose; the snout; the mouth; the beak of a bird; a nib, as of a pen.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: BEN
- Alt. of Ben nut
- An old form of the pl. indic. pr. of Be.
- (adv.) The inner or principal room in a hut or house of two rooms; -- opposed to but, the outer apartment.
- (adv. & prep.) Within; in; in or into the interior; toward the inner apartment.
- (n.) A hoglike mammal of New Guinea (Porcula papuensis).