- (v. t.) To waste by little and little; to fritter away.
- (n.) An ornamental circlet, of glass, gold, silver, or other material, worn by women in India and Africa, and in some other countries, upon the wrist or ankle; a ring bracelet.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BENGAL
- (n.) A province in India, giving its name to various stuffs, animals, etc.
- (n.) A thin stuff, made of silk and hair, originally brought from Bengal.
- (n.) Striped gingham, originally brought from Bengal; Bengal stripes.