- (v. t.) To speak or arrange for beforehand; to order or engage against a future time; as, to bespeak goods, a right, or a favor.
- (v. t.) To show beforehand; to foretell; to indicate.
- (v. t.) To betoken; to show; to indicate by external marks or appearances.
- (v. t.) To speak to; to address.
- (v. i.) To speak.
- (n.) A bespeaking. Among actors, a benefit (when a particular play is bespoken.)
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BESPAKE
- Of Bespeak