- (a.) Taking notice; viewing or noticing attentively; watchful; attentive; as, an observant spectator; observant habits.
- (a.) Submissively attentive; obediently watchful; regardful; mindful; obedient (to); -- with of, as, to be observant of rules.
- (n.) One who observes forms and rules.
- (n.) A sycophantic servant.
- (n.) An Observantine.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BEVATRONS
- A cyclotron that accelerates protons up to several billion electron volts
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Conversant; familiar.