Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BEYOND
- (adv.) Further away; at a distance; yonder.
- (prep.) On the further side of; in the same direction as, and further on or away than.
- (prep.) At a place or time not yet reached; before.
- (prep.) Past, out of the reach or sphere of; further than; greater than; as, the patient was beyond medical aid; beyond one's strength.
- (prep.) In a degree or amount exceeding or surpassing; proceeding to a greater degree than; above, as in dignity, excellence, or quality of any kind.