Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BICKER
- (n.) A small wooden vessel made of staves and hoops, like a tub.
- (n.) A skirmish; an encounter.
- (n.) A fight with stones between two parties of boys.
- (n.) A wrangle; also, a noise,, as in angry contention.
- (v. i.) To skirmish; to exchange blows; to fight.
- (v. i.) To contend in petulant altercation; to wrangle.
- (v. i.) To move quickly and unsteadily, or with a pattering noise; to quiver; to be tremulous, like flame.