- (a.) Bred within; innate; as, inbred worth.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Inbreed
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BINDER
- (n.) One who binds; as, a binder of sheaves; one whose trade is to bind; as, a binder of books.
- (n.) Anything that binds, as a fillet, cord, rope, or band; a bandage; -- esp. the principal piece of timber intended to bind together any building.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Provide with a new binding; "The tattered old book is valuable and we need to rebind it"