- International Standard Book Number, a 10-digit unique identifier for published books
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BINS
- Store in bins
- A container; usually has a lid
- An identification number consisting of a two-part code assigned to banks and savings associations; the first part shows the location and the second identifies the bank itself
- The quantity contained in a bin
- Type of rubbish holder
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Horny projecting mouth of a bird
- The writing point of a pen
- (v. t.) To check; to sneap; to sneb.
- (n.) A reprimand; a snub.