- (v. t.) To soil or encumber with mire and dirt.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. i.) To boil with anger; to effervesce.
- (v. t.) To cause to boil with anger; to irritate; to chafe.
- (pl.) of Embolus
- (a.) Capable of being moved; not fixed in place or condition; movable.
- (a.) Characterized by an extreme degree of fluidity; moving or flowing with great freedom; as, benzine and mercury are mobile liquids; -- opposed to viscous, viscoidal, or oily.
- (a.) Easily moved in feeling, purpose, or direction; excitable; changeable; fickle.
- (a.) Changing in appearance and expression under the influence of the mind; as, mobile features.
- (a.) Capable of being moved, aroused, or excited; capable of spontaneous movement.
- (a.) The mob; the populace.