Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions of: BIRTH
- (n.) The act or fact of coming into life, or of being born; -- generally applied to human beings; as, the birth of a son.
- (n.) Lineage; extraction; descent; sometimes, high birth; noble extraction.
- (n.) The condition to which a person is born; natural state or position; inherited disposition or tendency.
- (n.) The act of bringing forth; as, she had two children at a birth.
- (n.) That which is born; that which is produced, whether animal or vegetable.
- (n.) Origin; beginning; as, the birth of an empire.
- (n.) See Berth.