- (v. t.) To put into brisk or vigorous action; to move with life and vigor; -- usually with the reciprocal pronoun.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BISTRE
- (n.) A dark brown pigment extracted from the soot of wood.
- (n.) See Bister.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) Alt. of Bistre
- Someone who bites
- Group of people related by blood or marriage
- (biology) a taxonomic category between a genus and a subfamily
- A federation (as of American Indians)
- A social division of (usually preliterate) people