- The path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
- Move in an orbit; "The moon orbits around the Earth"; "The planets are orbiting the sun"; "electrons orbit the nucleus"
- An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control:
- The bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
- The (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another; "he plotted the orbit of the moon"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: BISTRO
- A small informal restaurant; serves wine