Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BITS
- The cutting part of a drill; usually pointed and threaded and is replaceable in a brace or bitstock or drill press; "he looked around for the right size bit"
- Piece of metal held in horse's mouth by reins and used to control the horse while riding; "the horse was not accustomed to a bit"
- The part of a key that enters a lock and lifts the tumblers
- A short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program;
- A small fragment; "overheard snatches of their conversation"
- An instance of some kind; "it was a nice piece of work"; "he had a bit of good luck"
- A small amount of solid food; a mouthful; "all they had left was a bit of bread"
- A small fragment of something broken off from the whole; "a bit of rock caught him in the eye"
- A unit of measurement of information (from binary + digit); the amount of information in a system having two equiprobable states; "there are 8 bits in a byte"
- A small piece or