Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: BLACKJACK
- (n.) A name given by English miners to sphalerite, or zinc blende; -- called also false galena. See Blende.
- (n.) Caramel or burnt sugar, used to color wines, spirits, ground coffee, etc.
- (n.) A large leather vessel for beer, etc.
- (n.) The Quercus nigra, or barren oak.
- (n.) The ensign of a pirate.
- (n.) Card game in which players attempt to aquire cards with a face value totalling 21 and no more.