- (imp. & p. p.) of Sable
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BLADES
- The flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge
- Flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- The part of the skate that slides on the ice
- A cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- A broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue)
- A cut of beef from the shoulder blade
- Something long and thin resembling a blade of grass; "a blade of lint on his suit"
- A dashing young man; "gay young blades bragged of their amorous adventures"
- Especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole
- Formost part of a propellor