- (a.) Without color; pale; pallid.
- (a.) Desolate and exposed; swept by cold winds.
- (a.) Cold and cutting; cheerless; as, a bleak blast.
- (a.) A small European river fish (Leuciscus alburnus), of the family Cyprinidae; the blay.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BLAKE
- Visionary British poet and painter (1757-1827)
- Sir Peter - English pop artist who created the sleeve design for the Beatles' album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.