Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: BLASTS
- A very long fly ball
- Intense adverse criticism; "Clinton directed his fire at the Republican Party"; "the government has come under attack"; "don't give me any flak"
- Shrivel or wither or mature imperfectly
- A highly pleasurable or exciting experience; "we had a good time at the party"; "celebrating after the game was a blast"
- Shatter as if by explosion
- A sudden very loud noise
- Criticize harshly or violently; "The press savaged the new President"; "The critics crucified the author for plagiarizing a famous passage"
- An explosion (as of dynamite)
- Fire a shot; "the gunman blasted away"
- A strong current of air; "the tree was bent almost double by the gust"
- Use explosives on; "The enemy has been shelling us all day"
- Hit hard; "He smashed a 3-run homer"
- Make with or as if with an explosion; "blast a tunnel through the Alps"
- Create by using explosives; "blast a passa