Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BLAZES
- Move rapidly and as if blazing; "The spaceship blazed out into space"
- Burn brightly and intensely; "The summer sun alone can cause a pine to blaze"
- Shine brightly and intensively; "Meteors blazed across the atmosphere"
- Noisy and unrestrained mischief; "raising blazes"
- A light-colored marking; "they chipped off bark to mark the trail with blazes"; "the horse had a blaze between its eyes"
- A light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted; "a glare of sunlight"
- A cause of difficulty and suffering; "war is hell"; "go to blazes"
- A strong flame that burns brightly; "the blaze spread rapidly"
- Indicate by marking trees with blazes; "blaze a trail"
- Shoot rapidly and repeatedly; "He blazed away at the men"