Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BLENDS
- Mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
- Combine into one; "blend the nuts and raisins together"; "he blends in with the crowd"; "We don't intermingle much"
- Blend or harmonize; "This flavor will blend with those in your dish"; "This sofa won't go with the chairs"
- The act of blending components together thoroughly
- A new word formed by joining two others and combining their meanings; "`smog' is a blend of `smoke' and `fog'"; "`motel' is a portmanteau word made by combining `motor' and `hotel'"; "`brunch' is a well-known portmanteau"
- An occurrence of thorough mixing