Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BLOOMS
- The best time of youth
- The period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- A powdery deposit on a surface
- Reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- The organic process of bearing flowers; "you will stop all bloom if you let the flowers go to seed"
- A rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
- Produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"