- Soft lump or unevenness in a yarn; either an imperfection or created by design
- A large rounded outgrowth on the trunk or branch of a tree
- The wood cut from a tree burl or outgrowth; often used decoratively in veneer
- Remove the burls from cloth
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BLURS
- Become vague or indistinct; "The distinction between the two theories blurred"
- Make dim or indistinct; "The fog blurs my vision"
- Make unclear, indistinct, or blurred; "Her remarks confused the debate"; "Their words obnubilate their intentions"
- Make a smudge on; soil by smudging
- A hazy or indistinct representation; "it happened so fast it was just a blur"; "he tried to clear his head of the whisky fuzz"
- Become glassy; lose clear vision; "Her eyes glazed over from lack of sleep"
- To make less distinct or clear; "The haze blurs the hills"