- (v. i.) To miscarry; to bring forth young prematurely.
- (v. i.) To become checked in normal development, so as either to remain rudimentary or shrink away wholly; to become sterile.
- (n.) An untimely birth.
- (n.) An aborted offspring.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BOART
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A rubber of hard wood used in smoothing marble to be polished.
- (n.) A small drum used as an accompaniment to a pipe or fife, both being played by the same person.
- (v. i.) To play on a tabor, or little drum.
- (v. i.) To strike lightly and frequently.
- (v. t.) To make (a sound) with a tabor.