- A large number or amount; "made lots of new friends"; "she amassed stacks of newspapers"
- Informal terms for the mouth
- A lump of slimy stuff; "a gob of phlegm"
- A man who serves as a sailor
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BOGS
- Wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation; has poorer drainage than a swamp; soil is unfit for cultivation but can be cut and dried and used for fuel
- Get stuck while doing something; "She bogged down many times while she wrote her dissertation"
- Cause to slow down or get stuck; "The vote would bog down the house"