- (n.) A mobcap.
- (v. t.) To wrap up in, or cover with, a cowl.
- (n.) The lower classes of a community; the populace, or the lowest part of it.
- (n.) A throng; a rabble; esp., an unlawful or riotous assembly; a disorderly crowd.
- (v. t.) To crowd about, as a mob, and attack or annoy; as, to mob a house or a person.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: BOM
- (n.) A large American serpent, so called from the sound it makes.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget