Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BONES
- Remove the bones from; "bone the turkey before roasting it"
- Study intensively, as before an exam; "I had to bone up on my Latin verbs before the final exam"
- A shade of white the color of bleached bones
- Rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- The porous calcified substance from which bones are made
- A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance
- Nickname for a doctor