- (n.) A hard protuberance; a hard swelling or rising; a bunch; a lump; as, a knob in the flesh, or on a bone.
- (n.) A knoblike ornament or handle; as, the knob of a lock, door, or drawer.
- (n.) A rounded hill or mountain; as, the Pilot Knob.
- (n.) See Knop.
- (v. i.) To grow into knobs or bunches; to become knobbed.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BONK
- Hit hard
- Have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"