- 100 kobos equal 1 naira in Nigeria
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BOOKS
- The sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
- A compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone; "Al Smith used to say, `Let's look at the record'"; "his name is in all the record books"
- A written version of a play or other dramatic composition; used in preparing for a performance
- A collection of rules or prescribed standards on the basis of which decisions are made; "they run things by the book around here"
- A collection of playing cards satisfying the rules of a card game
- A record in which commercial accounts are recorded; "they got a subpoena to examine our books"
- Engage for a performance; "Her agent had booked her for several concerts in Tokyo"
- Record a charge in a police register; "The policeman booked her when she tried to solicit a man"
- Arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance; "reserve me a seat on a fligh