Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BORDERS
- A strip forming the outer edge of something; "the rug had a wide blue border"
- A decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- A line that indicates a boundary
- The boundary of a surface
- The boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
- Extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle; "The forest surrounds my property"
- Enclose in or as if in a frame; "frame a picture"
- Provide with a border or edge; "edge the tablecloth with embroidery"
- Form the boundary of; be contiguous to