- A shelf beside an open fire where something can be kept warm
- A hard steel edge tool used to cut gears
- (folklore) fairies that are somewhat mischievous
- (folklore) a small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings
- Cut with a hob
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BOSH
- (n.) Figure; outline; show.
- (n.) Empty talk; contemptible nonsense; trash; humbug.
- (n.) One of the sloping sides of the lower part of a blast furnace; also, one of the hollow iron or brick sides of the bed of a puddling or boiling furnace.
- (n.) The lower part of a blast furnace, which slopes inward, or the widest space at the top of this part.
- (n.) In forging and smelting, a trough in which tools and ingots are cooled.