- Provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and dress their child"
- Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion; "formal attire"; "battle dress"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BRAGS
- An instance of boastful talk; "his brag is worse than his fight"; "whenever he won we were exposed to his gasconade"
- Show off
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Get hold of or seize quickly and easily; "I snapped up all the good buys during the garage sale"
- Obtain illegally or unscrupulously; "Grab power"
- A mechanical device for gripping an object
- Capture the attention or imagination of; "This story will grab you"; "The movie seized my imagination"
- Take or grasp suddenly; "She grabbed the child's hand and ran out of the room"
- Take hold of so as to seize or restrain or stop the motion of; "Catch the ball!"; "Grab the elevator door!"
- Make a grasping or snatching motion with the hand; "The passenger grabbed for the oxygen mask"