- A member of the British order of honor; ranks below a baron but above a knight; "since he was a baronet he had to be addressed as Sir Henry Jones, Bart."
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: BRAT
- (n.) A coarse garment or cloak; also, coarse clothing, in general.
- (n.) A coarse kind of apron for keeping the clothes clean; a bib.
- (n.) A child; an offspring; -- formerly used in a good sense, but now usually in a contemptuous sense.
- (n.) The young of an animal.
- (n.) A thin bed of coal mixed with pyrites or carbonate of lime.