- A violent windstorm of the Eurasian steppes, accompanied in summer by dust and in winter by snow.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BRAUN
- United States rocket engineer (born in Germany where he designed a missile used against England); he led the United States Army team that put the first American satellite into space (1912-1977)
- The German mistress of Adolf Hitler (1910-1945)
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. t.) To remove a bar or bars from; to unbolt; to open; as, to unbar a gate.
- (a.) Of or belonging to a city or town; as, an urban population.
- (a.) Belonging to, or suiting, those living in a city; cultivated; polite; urbane; as, urban manners.