Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BRAY
- (n.) The harsh cry of an ass; also, any harsh, grating, or discordant sound.
- (n.) A bank; the slope of a hill; a hill. See Brae, which is now the usual spelling.
- (v. i.) To utter a loud, harsh cry, as an ass.
- (v. i.) To make a harsh, grating, or discordant noise.
- (v. t.) To pound, beat, rub, or grind small or fine.
- (v. t.) To make or utter with a loud, discordant, or harsh and grating sound.